Friday, July 3, 2009

Thing 14: Delicious

OK, so I signed up for delicious, but the first thing that happened, because I use Firefox as a browser, was that I was asked to install a delicious add-on for Firefox. I decide I am willing to do that. However, this add-on wiped out (disabled) my Microsoft .net Framework which is required for NetLibrary audiobooks and I am addicted to audiobooks!

I did you delicious for some bookmarks that I made for my music groups program booklet. I can really begin to see how it could be useful. Because I have 2 macs and 2 pcs, it really becomes a time saver.

I am not sure how this could translate to using them in our iBistro catalog because those pages are dynamic and the web address varies from session to session. The sessions can be modified so it would work, but it would not be useful for the "woman on the street."

No comments:

Post a Comment