Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thing 5 image Generators


I used existing pictures that I were already on Flickr and was totally amazed at how easy the cube was to create. I have a glass cube that I bought at Aaron's frame shop and never created the pictures to fill it. I think will be able create this cube, convert the image to a pdf by using cute.pdf as my printer, then I should be able to print it at a specified percentage to fit the glass cube.

At this point, all reader's eyes glaze over). Being the library system admin I am used to glazed eyes, especially when I do a demo to the Library Board.

I took my cube to staff meeting and everyone seemed to think it was really cool! I wish I had been able to talk up the project to staff sooner, but I feel that getting four other staff to participate has been invaluable.

I left my cube at work, so I had to print another one for home. I plan to come back, edit this post, and add a picture of the cube--the one I took at work on my cell phone is of very poor quality.

Later, , ,

I have added the cube photo.

3 comments:

  1. I love your cube ... I need to go back to the image generator post and do this, too. Which site did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Big Huge Labs. Its down toward the bottom. I have made several cubes. They are somewhat hard to glue, but kid of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea! I'm looking forward to getting to this level so I can be a little creative myself...not quite THIS creative, though...

    ReplyDelete