Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thing 9: More Facebook

One of my Facebook friends just got a new job and is moving from Texas to Rockville, Maryland. He has been commenting on selling the house, packing the truck and moving on his blog and Facebook. It has been interesting.

The groups I joined were "Free Prizes", "FacebookLibrarians@ ALA", and "Official: Facebook Clarinetists" I am also a fan of Alton Brown and the New Philharmonic Orchestra of Irving. It takes a lot of time to find groups because there are so many and even so I really did not find the right ALA group. What I found was a group for folks who are going to the conference. I'll probably drop the group! I never could find North Texas Regional Library System.

I am not sure that I really can see the purpose in a Group, although I suppose it would be possible for our group to post rehearsal announcements there.

I do most of my Facebook stuff on the iPod Touch. I do plan to go for the new iPhone. It has some really cool new features.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read this yet. Just trying to see if I can post.

    ReplyDelete